Every baby born is a true miracle and it’s my mission to support and encourage you to become the mother you are at heart.
The Happy Hatchlings is your supportive community for your new adventure called: motherhood! The nurturing mommy&me classes include topics on parenting and your child’s development, fun activities with your baby, meditation and time to ask questions & make new friends,
Mommy & Me
The babies in the group are very close in age (4-5 month age span). The ongoing weekly classes are 75min long, led by an early childhood expert and typically include the following:
- Singing, finger puppets & nursery rhymes
- Short meditation for the moms
- Topics like solids, developmental play, attachment, separation anxiety and many more, all timed according to babies’ age
- The Happy Sleeper: a mindful approach for better sleep taught step by step
- Observing the babies
- Time to ask questions and share thoughts
- Time to socialize and make new friends to build a support system among new moms
8-week session costs $350
Babies around 4-20 weeks start with session 1
Program consists of 4 ongoing 8-week sessions throughout baby’s 1st year – you are welcome to join any time!
The Happy Hatchlings Mommy&Me classes features some specials for all new mamas!
- pelvic floor specialists guest speakers & diastasis check
- fun optional pop-up photo shootings to capture baby’s cuteness
- the Happy Sleeper approach, the bestselling science-backed giude to helping your baby get a good night sleep
- referrals for local therapists, specialized in postpartum depression & anxiety
- referral to optional infant CPR workshop
Hi I’m Yvonne
… a mother of 2 sweet little boys. I am an early childhood expert with a FenKid mommy & me license that I acquired in Germany. Experiencing how a little bundle of joy can turn your world upside down made me realize how important it is to support new moms and that is exactly what I want to do for you!
The classes take place in the beautiful space of the Beach Life Fitness Boutique located in Redondo Beach, South Bay Area of Los Angeles.
312 S Catalina Ave, Suite E Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Very conveniently there are free parking lots in front of the building as well as lots of street parking – that’s usually not crowded in the mornings.
In our room you will find age appropriate toys, comfy floor chairs and a warm atmosphere to gather!
”What I love most about Yvonne is that besides being a true expert and giving useful advice she truly listens and is very supportive in a warm way.“ – Alexandra with baby Levi
”I am so happy I found new mom-friends in the group in a time I really needed it. The support and feeling of not being alone gave me more confidence as a new mom and let me enjoy the time with my baby”. – Natalie with baby Fiona